Most parishioners will have received their new box of PARISH ENVELOPES for 2014/15 this week. To seal your Envelope remove the paper strip on the inside flap of each envelope to reveal adhesive gum, fold over and seal.
• We are grateful to parishioners for their generous support for the Parish; special thanks to all who have helped with the preparation and distribution of the new envelopes.
• If you wish to make an annual contribution, or make up missed envelopes , please do so in the last of the old envelopes of 2013/14.
• When you receive your new Envelopes, please check your name on the box. If there are errors please notify the Parish Office and please note that your number changes each year.
• Now is an opportune time to review your contributions to the Parish.
• If you would prefer to use a Standing Order instead of envelopes, please ask for a form at the Parish Office.